Tuesday 3 May 2016

Hello? My name is Robertho Carloss Apui Lukas. People around me like to call me Robertho and sometimes Alut. So, I guess you can call me Alut. :]

This is my erm.. may several times already I've been in blogger. But, this time I thing I just write something that I want to share to you all about my life. Nothing going that great. Just a normal life, that why I named this blog as a Live Long as Normal. Kind like stupid is it? Haha

By the way, I am Kenyah. Malaysian citizen. Yah.. I just graduated from my school. This year I'm going to further my schooling. At the same time, I will share things to you guys about my time on deciding which University or college should I go.

         Okay... that all guys. Thanks for reading. Just sharing this not important messages about myself though. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment